SPECIFICATIONS *TORAYCA: High-performance carbon fiber material by Toray Industries is used in a wide range of applcations, including: aerospace, high-pressure vessels, wind power generation, automobiles, bicycles, gold club shafts, fishing rods and more. *NANOALLOY: Original Toray Industries nanometer structure control technology makes it possible to combine multiple polymers on a nano-metric scale (one billionth of a meter) for performance that is far superior to previous types of materials. This polumeric material enables high performance and high function that was previously not possible with standard micron order (one millionth of a meter) alloys. Smarphone Link Functions (about 300 World Time cities, alarm, timer, hand alignment correction, home city swapping, phone finder) Battery level indicator New layer guard structure Tough Solar Dual dial world time High brightness LED light Sapphire crystal Ion plated case
From G-SHOCK, the watch that always strives for toughness, the first G-STEEL lineup models to offer chronograph performance in analog format.
Thought all the dials of these models are analog, they still boast G-SHOCK level shock resistance.
The dial at 9 o’clock has a multi-functional rotating disk that is cut to resemble the thick blades of a jet engine. Rotation of the blades reveals red coloring behind the disk, and this change in color is used to indicate the battery level and the alarm on/off setting. The blades also rotate in the Timekeeping and Stopwatch modes to with the passage of time.
A new layer guard structure houses resin cushioning parts inside the case, for a more elegant design and a better fit to the wrist. High density mounting technology makes it possible to create a module that is smaller and thinner, which also contributes to a better fit.
These watches are equipped with Bluetooth® that lets them connect with a smartphone at the press of a button, and acquire time information from an internet time server. The result is accurate timekeeping no matter where in the world you happen to be.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring mode: split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 58.1×53.8×14.1mm
- Total weight : 101g
|Brand||G Shock Watches|