From G-SHOCK, the watch that always strives for toughness, the first G-STEEL lineup models to offer chronograph performance in analog format.
Thought all the dials of these models are analog, they still boast G-SHOCK level shock resistance.
The dial at 9 o’clock has a multi-functional rotating disk that is cut to resemble the thick blades of a jet engine. Rotation of the blades reveals red coloring behind the disk, and this change in color is used to indicate the battery level and the alarm on/off setting. The blades also rotate in the Timekeeping and Stopwatch modes to with the passage of time.
A new layer guard structure houses resin cushioning parts inside the case, for a more elegant design and a better fit to the wrist. High density mounting technology makes it possible to create a module that is smaller and thinner, which also contributes to a better fit.
These watches are equipped with Bluetooth® that lets them connect with a smartphone at the press of a button, and acquire time information from an internet time server. The result is accurate timekeeping no matter where in the world you happen to be.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Screw Lock Crown
- 200-meter water resistance
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Measuring mode: split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
- 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 24 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 58.1×53.8×14.1mm
- Total weight : 101g
|Brand||G Shock Watches|