From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes the new GA-700 analog/digital combination model.
Multi-dimensional hour and minute hands look as if they were carved out of a piece of metal for a powerful and bold design. The new form of these watches not only improves reading, it also projects a feeling of toughness.
A front button at 6 o'clock adds to the dynamic, leading-edge styling. T
All the practicality of the analog-digital format, high-brightness LED illumination, a hand shift function and much more all add up to the best in timekeeping convenience.
A 3D face combining with a distinctively tough design makes the new GA-700 models look dynamic and tough.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds)
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Daylight saving on/off
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2016
- Size of case : 57.5×53.4×18.4mm
- Total weight : 69g
|Brand||G Shock Watches|