Introducing a model that is the product of collaboration with N.HOOLYWOOD, a fashion brand that is well-versed in used clothing, vintage fashions, and military styles.
The base model is the early DW-5900 G-SHOCK, whose three digital graphic dials make it relatively innovative compared to conventional LCD timepieces. For this collaboration, a flat dial and a new protector were added to the base design.
The overall matte black colouring and classically chick design of this model give it a distinctive military look.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 5 years on CR2025
- Size of case: 51.4×46.8×15.5mm
- Total weight: 62g
|Brand||G Shock Watches|