G-SHOCK, the watch whose popularity spans various interests and cultures, isproud to announce a collection of new music-themed G’MIX watches.
Each of these watches is Bluetooth® SMART, which makes it possible to establish aconnection with a smartphone to control various phone features from your watch.The big rotary switch at 3 o’clock can be used to jump between songs, controlthe music volume, or adjust sound attributes with an equalizer function. Withthe song title search function, the touch of a button lets you look up the title of asong playing in your location and display it on the watch. You can even use the watch to produce a variety of different sound effects on your phone.
The dial at 9 o’clock, which indicates the current connection status between thewatch and phone, is designed to resemble a turntable, adding to the musicalmotif of these models.
In terms of features, functions, and design, everything about these new G’MIXmodels is geared towards music and its enjoyment by you.
- Mineral crystal glass
- Shock resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Band material: Resin Band
- LED light (super illuminator)
- Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds)
- Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Mobile link (Linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device over a wireless connection - See below for more info)
- Airplane mode
- World time
- 35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time split time & 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Input range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm) and hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery operating time: 2 years on SR927W × 2.Based on Mobile Link used 2 hours a day light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day and alarm: 10 seconds/day
- Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
- Size of case:55×51.9×18.3mm
- Weight: 66 g
Mobile Link (Function linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device using wireless communication)
Use of Mobile Link requires downloading of the "G-SHOCK+" and "G'MIX App" apps to the phone.
- A special player with an equalizer and sound field setting that reproduces the ambiance of various different live venues,can be controlled from the watch.
- A rotary switch operation lets you search for the title of a song playing nearby.
- Performing a button operation on the watch causes the phone to sound a tone, helping to make it easy to find.
- Automatic Home Time and World Time setting adjustment at a preset time each day.
- Configure World Time (approximately 300 cities), alarms, timer, and other watch functions from the phone.
|Brand||G Shock Watches|